Coast Radar is not just a website but an integrated set of online resources used to research beaches and coastal areas with the intent to visit, allowing suppliers of services or products to gain visibility in front of these key decision makers
What is Coast Radar
Coast Radar provides information across a number of online channels and these all in turn direct visitors to regional areas on the main www.coastradar.com website.
Each region provides information on beaches, things to do, services, places to stay, shop or eat. The Coast Radar channels include:
- Main website
- Beach and Coast blog
- Facebook page
- Pinterest boards
- YouTube channel
Why advertise on Coast Radar?
Coast Radar provides a comprehensive coverage of UK coastal areas and in 2013 is starting to expand to Worldwide destinations, with the aim to promote regions and drive more people to the coast.
Our unique objective to be focused on the coast rather than a specific sport or just sell accommodation puts us in the forefront of those that want to gain an understanding of an area.
The website is aimed to be responsive to the device being used. This in turn means that it can be used by those already at the coast to help find something to do, the best beaches, places to stay, or that great cream tea.
Coast Radar is rapidly growing, both in visitor numbers and content across all our channels. As an independent organisation our aim is not to promote a single product but give our visitors the best choices available. Not only do we bring services or product from the big online providers but also give single owner providers a chance to compete for visitors on an equal footing.
We do have a number of advertising options, our business listings are explained below but for more ideas please see our options page.
Coast Radar Offers You
- £29/year (+ VAT)
LIMITED TIME OFFER: FIRST YEAR JUST £1 (+VAT)
- FREE for websites that link back to a Coast Radar region page
(Enter coupon code RECIPROCAL at sign-up)
- Buy it Now »
- Have more than one location?You can create up to 5 listings for this one subscription.
If you have more than one cottage, then list them all.
If you have a shop and teach at a local beach, then list them both.
- DescriptionThis is your sales pitch. You need to carefully write your text to differentiate your business over your competitors. This can include embedded video, special offers and events.
- Location MarkerEach listing has map co-ordinates that allow a marker to be displayed on our interactive search maps.
- Address & Phone NumberYour full postal business address and phone number is displayed on your listing page to help people find and contact you.
- Email AddressYour email address will allow visitors to send enquires and questions to you.
- Website & Social Media LinksToday online promotion is not just about a website. Our listings allow clickable links to your website, twitter and facebook accounts. If you do have a twitter account we will also display your twitter feed on your listing page.
- Photo or LogoA Photo and Logo is proven to increase the click-through rates on our listings by up to 50%.
- Photo GalleryPromote your business with an unlimited number of photos displayed in a gallery.
- SEO LinksLinks to your website will send our visitors to you but also a one-way link within a well written article will assist your own website rankings. Within your description add links to pages on your website. Note, we only recommend one link per 80-100 words, but we don't stop you writing 300 words.
- Promotions PackCoast Radar will promote your business through our community (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest).
- Special Offers/DealsYou can enter time restricted special offers/deals that will be displayed on your listing and promoted through the main website and our community (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest).
- Search Engine Optimised ListingYour listing is optimised so that the page will appear in Search Engine results. This is dependent on a well written listing title and description.
- Listings View CountA count of the number of times your listing has been viewed. You are able to reset this to allow a finer degree of checking the effectiveness of your Coast Radar listing.
- Unlimited ChangesYou can keep changing your listings as much as you like. This allows you to offer seasonal discounts and promote special events.
- Buy it Now »
Already have an account?
Sign in now
During the 4 months [June - October 2012] Coast Radar generated Premier Inn £1,826.10 of business.
Coast Radar has increased our out of season bookings and helped our website with good inbound linking. £29/year excellent valueSarah - Pebble Cottage
During the 4 months [June - October 2012] Coast Radar generated GoApe £776.00 of business.